Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Two Incumbents Keep the Right One


Obviously, I am the right one because I am not the left one, but that isn't the real important answer. Many voters are just starting to realize they have a choice between two incumbents. One of the reasons I am asking the question is I want them to research and decide for themselves, who is the right incumbent to keep?

I received this response to the question from  
Utah State Representative Ronda Menlove:

"You are the right one because you work harder and you are more committed to learning about the issues so you can represent your constituents well. You have formed friendships and alliances that allow you to get things done. You know how to make a difference!"

Some other statements:

Ron Bigelow, former member of the Utah State House of Representatives.
“As a member of the State Legislature, Fred works hard. He researches issues and bills, has been willing to speak up, and is not afraid to take a stand. Fred ran two bills for neighbors and made sure they passed both the House and Senate and were signed by the Governor.”

Speaker Becky Lockhart:
"Fred Cox is a man of courage. He stands up for what he believes is right for the people of his district."

Gary R. Herbert, Governor of Utah
"I support Representative Fred Cox in his election effort for the new State House District 30. Fred is a strong conservative who will stand up for the principles of limited government and efficient use of taxpayer dollars."

Jim Bennett,  Bob Bennett 2010 U.S. Senate Campaign

"I met Fred Cox when he was helping other candidates running for office, including one running against my father. I found Fred to be hardworking and fair. While some in politics leave you feeling you don't want to see them again, Fred was willing to be my friend, even though we were helping candidates running against each other. When I found a national blog article that unfairly blamed my father for something another senator had done, and I found I couldn't immediately post a correction, I called Fred.
Fred made sure that a correction was posted, even though that wouldn't help his candidate. We need civility in government and officials that care more about finding solutions for constituents than partisan bickering. With that, I endorse Fred Cox for State House of Representatives."

Larry Jensen, Utah Republican Grassroots Activist:

"I have admired the tenacity of Representative Fred Cox both in and out of the legislature. He is a very competent legislator who understands the issues that effect Utahns as well as anyone I know. Fred's most admirable trait is that he approaches all people and projects with unwavering honesty."

Kevin Fayles, West Valley City 2009 mayoral candidate:
 
"Whether Democrat, Republican or Independent, Fred treats all with respect. He cares passionately about making our community a better place and is open to new ideas. He is a thoughtful, caring legislator."

Susan Southwick, Tea Party Patriots, Utah State Coordinator:
"After having had the opportunity to work with Fred Cox on various projects, I am delighted to endorse Fred as he runs as a representative in Utah's Legislative District 30. Fred is one of the most ethical and honest people I know. I also know he works tirelessly on any project he takes on. District 30 will be well served to have Fred C. Cox represent them in the Utah legislature."

National Rifle Association - Political Victory Fund, (NRA) Endorsed Candidate
National Federation of Independent Business, NFIB/Utah SAFE Trust, Endorsed Candidate

Candidacy supported by: Education First

Endorsed by:
James Rushton, West Valley City, UT
Kelly Allen, former PTSA Junior High School President, West Valley City, UT
Utah Senator Daniel W. Thatcher, West Valley City, UT
Phil Conder, West Valley City, UT

Jason Chaffetz,  U.S. Representative for Utah's 3rd District
Utah Senator Wayne Niederhauser, Sandy, UT

Dave Hansen, former Utah Republican State Party Chair
Deidre Henderson,  former Campaign Manager at Jason Chaffetz for Congress
Cherilyn Eagar, Candidate U.S. Congress 2012
Bennion Spencer, Candidate for U.S. Congress 2008


And many, many more...