For Utah Republican Central Committee, Former Member, Utah House of Representatives, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2011. Utah Architect, #utpol
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Fred C Cox for the Utah Republican State Central Committee
I thought the certificate was pretty neat.
Being a member of the SCC is a volunteer, elected, political party position, representing Salt Lake County to the State Party. There are 180 members Statewide, representing tens of thousands of county delegates, 4 thousand state delegates, and hundreds of thousands of party affiliates. The meetings have been in St George during snow storms, Fillmore, Park City, Erda / Grantsville etc. I didn't get a certificate for 100% attendance for 2011 to 2015, even though I didn't miss then either. The meetings often take all day, and have as of late. been argumentative. Some are wondering why I would run again? It isn't just for the piece of paper, as I don't know if I will get another "award".
Someone has to stand up to defend a Constitutional Republican form of government that is not Socialist or we will lose it.
Past Party and Related Community Service
• Utah State House of Representatives, January 2015 through December 2016.
• Utah State House of Representatives, January 2011 through December 2012.
• Utah Republican State Central Committee, 2011 to present.
• Utah Republican State Executive Committee, 2017 to present.
• Utah Republican State Delegate 2002-2003, 2005 to 2012, 2013, 2015 to 2016, 2018 to 2020.
• Salt Lake County Republican Bylaws Committee, 2013 to present.
• Salt Lake County Republican Delegate, 2010-2012, 2014 to 2016.
• Salt Lake County Republican Central Committee, 2010-2012, 2014 to 2016.
• Salt Lake County Republican Legislative District Chair, August 2010 to January 2011.
How would you like to improve the Party?
There is too much fighting in the party. We need to protect the caucus convention system without driving people away.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)